Highly Qualified Pediatricians in Sandy Springs
Northside Pediatrics is made up of a team of dedicated doctors, nurse practitioners and staff who love working with children and parents every day for a healthy future. We’re honored that parents in Sandy Springs and Woodstock choose to raise their children with our pediatric counsel, so we take that responsibility very seriously.
Our office is proud to share every provider on our team is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Georgia Chapter. The AAP is a non-profit pediatrics only organization with a history that extends back to 1930, and the Georgia Chapter became an early and active part of this national organization as early as 1941. Very few clinics across the country, let alone in our state or town can say every single pediatrician on their staff is an AAP member. At Northside Pediatrics, you’ll find ten out of ten pediatricians across both our offices upholding the values and tested medical recommendations of the AAP.
Georgia Chapter of the AAP
Northside Pediatrics shares the mission of our local AAP chapter:
- To improve the health and welfare of all the infants, children and adolescents in the State of Georgia
- To study the scientific, educational, social, economic and legislative aspects of medicine in order to secure and maintain the highest standards of practice in pediatrics
- To promote excellence in pediatric care by organizing programs of post-graduate education
- To unite qualified primary care pediatricians and pediatric medical and surgical sub-specialists of the state into a representative organization for the advancement of the practice of pediatrics
- To further the policies and the objectives of the American Academy of Pediatrics at the state and local level
As members, it means we uphold these goals and standards as well as support the education and advocacy of the organization at the state and national levels. Our pediatricians have access to a larger network of pediatric experts both at Children’s Hospital of Atlanta and in the community, and opportunities to strengthen our knowledge and levels of care, with this support. We are proud that many doctors of Atlanta entrust the care of their own kids to our group. Please visit the Georgia Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics to see this mission statement and more details about the history, purpose, and integrity of this organization by going to their website.
Meet the Pediatricians You Can Trust
We expect expectant parents to seek out the very best for their children, so we’re happy to share as much information with you as you need to make a confident choice in care provider. Visit the choosing your pediatrician page to understand the most important factors in finding a doctor to care for your growing family, or read our blog to read helpful articles authored by our qualified pediatricians.
You can also get to know us personally through doctor bios on the About Us page or join an upcoming Meet & Greet session scheduled on the Meet the Doctor page. We look forward to meeting you and your children here at Northside Pediatrics!
Meet our team by scheduling your first family appointment.